Monday 28 April 2008

We have a winner!!

Thankyou to everyone who entered the April competition - it was immensely helpful and you were all very complimentary, which I'm really proud of! My shop's my baby and I nurture every skein a bit (too) obsessively!! It's very rewarding to find that you guys love what I'm doing as much as I love doing it! (sorry I'm being cheesey but it's necessary sometimes)

So, without further ado, the winner is............... *big pause* CHERRYPIE aka Cheryl! Well done! I've sent you a convo on etsy ;)

Other news: photo-full update soon to come!

2 comments:

Pixie said...

Congratulations CherryPie and thanks Vikki for all your yarny goodness you share with us.. knitting with your yarn at the moment, fiddling with a pattern of my own and its looking good..
Keep up the excellent work
Pixie xxx

Cinders said...

Congratulations Cherrypie nd keep those gorgoeus yarns coming Vixx